While the video lectures are the main feature of this course, there are also interactive handouts and worksheets, discussion areas, and quizzes. I want to make sure you get the most out of this course, so please watch the video below for a tour!
Important note: downloading the handouts and worksheets from musescore.com requires you to have an account there, but you can create one for free - you don't need to pay for MuseScore Pro. In the next lesson on "Resources" I provide other ways of accessing the handouts and worksheets.
- lessons are organized into sections.
- you can go through the lessons in order or skip around.
- each lesson features one or more videos.
- below the videos is a handout for your reference.
- you can use Space or the controls on the handout hear the notated examples.
- you can click the link below the handout to open it on musescore.com, where you can then download it.
- below that are links to the worksheets and answers, which also open on musescore.com and can be downloaded.
- the worksheets give you practice with the concepts, and you can check your work against the answers provided.
- below that is the discussion area.
- at the end of each section is a short multiple choice quiz.